Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum

Dear Guest , Welcome to Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum . If this is
the 1st visit we would like to join us and register However dear
member , logIn and share us your valuable topics.
Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum

Irfan students And MICDS students

زائر

Irfan students And MICDS students Empty Irfan students And MICDS students

مُساهمة من طرف Guest في السبت ديسمبر 13, 2008 4:42 pm

Hello All,
    I would like to thank all the students for particpating in the corresponding between these two schools and sepcial thanks also for those who registered in this forum and are communication with others. I would like you all to begin a discussion about how you spend your holidays. We are all nowpreparing for the New Year's holiday. How do you spend it? what activites do you usually do? share your views with us. we waiting for your posts.
    زائر

Irfan students And MICDS students Empty رد: Irfan students And MICDS students

مُساهمة من طرف Guest في الأربعاء يناير 14, 2009 10:41 pm

Hello,
    We are just back from our holiday break and this is teh first time in weeks I have checked in here. I will urge students to continue joining and responding tonight and today.
    Thanks and I hope all is well.
    lmesbahuddin

ذكر Number of posts : 97
    Irfan students And MICDS students Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Irfan students And MICDS students Right_bar_bleue

Forum\'s Respect :
    Irfan students And MICDS students Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Irfan students And MICDS students Right_bar_bleue

profile pic : Irfan students And MICDS students Educat10
    Registration date : 07/02/2009

Irfan students And MICDS students Empty رد: Irfan students And MICDS students

مُساهمة من طرف lmesbahuddin في الجمعة مارس 06, 2009 11:10 pm

For New Years we usually go to parties, watch a certain ball drop from the tv screen

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأربعاء نوفمبر 13, 2019 7:39 pm