Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum

Dear Guest , Welcome to Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum . If this is
the 1st visit we would like to join us and register However dear
member , logIn and share us your valuable topics.

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Dear Guest , Welcome to Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum . If this is
the 1st visit we would like to join us and register However dear
member , logIn and share us your valuable topics.

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

المواضيع الأخيرة

» 2009-2010/
What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Emptyالإثنين مارس 09, 2020 12:40 am من طرف Admin

» SETIC Executive Committee
What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 19, 2012 10:41 pm من طرف Neyoulla Al Jurdi

» Vote for your eligible candidates on Wednesday!
What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 19, 2012 12:45 am من طرف Neyoulla Al Jurdi

» Welcome To SETIC !!!
What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 12, 2012 4:40 am من طرف Admin

» Science Fair 2012 2013
What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Emptyالخميس نوفمبر 01, 2012 8:26 pm من طرف Samer Al Sayegh

» Happy NewYear 2011
What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 31, 2010 10:01 am من طرف زائر

» welcome adha
What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Emptyالأحد أكتوبر 31, 2010 10:52 pm من طرف زائر

» Test Picture
What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Emptyالأربعاء أبريل 21, 2010 4:16 pm من طرف Samer Al Sayegh

» Mail Has Arrived at MICDS!
What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Emptyالجمعة فبراير 26, 2010 4:34 am من طرف زائر

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

مكتبة الصور

What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Empty

2 مشترك

What do you think about what's happening in Gaza?

زائر

What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Empty What do you think about what's happening in Gaza?

مُساهمة من طرف Guest الجمعة يناير 09, 2009 11:36 pm

We are all against the Zionist Enemy, but what do you think about this holocaust:
    Should Hamas fight this occupier and destroy Gaza to the end??
    or
    Should they stop this fatal and useless war and you suspect in their Jihad??
    Waiting your opinions.
    زائر

What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Empty رد: What do you think about what's happening in Gaza?

مُساهمة من طرف Guest الأربعاء يناير 14, 2009 11:21 pm

Great topic. I am an American I have been following the story in Gaza with a lot of interest. I will be watching this discussion closely as I have a lot to learn about regional reaction and emotions surrounding the invasion that I will not see in a newspaper or on TV here.
    Thanks!
    Samer Al Sayegh
    Samer Al Sayegh
    Webmaster

ذكر Number of posts : 47
    What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Right_bar_bleue

Forum\'s Respect :
    What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Right_bar_bleue

profile pic : Admin
    Month of birth : december
    Day of birth : 13
    Registration date : 29/05/2008

What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Empty رد: What do you think about what's happening in Gaza?

مُساهمة من طرف Samer Al Sayegh الخميس يناير 15, 2009 6:28 am

Hi Mr . Fitz
    We will start with this discussion but we are also concerend to read and see your own point of view towards this issue where you are american ( 2nd party ) . so how do you evaluate this issue?
    furthermore , we will be more concerend if we can read your students' points of views .
    Best Regards
    Mr. Samer
    زائر

مُساهمة من طرف Guest الخميس يناير 15, 2009 9:33 pm

Hello,
    I teach 5th graders (10-11yrs) and I am not sure anyone in my classes has much of an understanding of what is going on in Gaza.
    What I am going to do is forward the original post on to our older students and I will send their input for you.
    Thanks.
    Samer Al Sayegh
    Samer Al Sayegh
    Webmaster

ذكر Number of posts : 47

Forum\'s Respect :

profile pic : Admin
    Month of birth : december
    Day of birth : 13
    Registration date : 29/05/2008

مُساهمة من طرف Samer Al Sayegh الجمعة يناير 16, 2009 5:49 am

Ok thanks Mr. Fitz
    In our role we would like also to invite the older students in your school to join us so that we can have a bigger community .
    Best Regards
    زائر

مُساهمة من طرف Guest الأربعاء يناير 21, 2009 12:50 am

Hi again....
    With all due respect, and in full support of Palestine and all it's resistance against the Israel attacks, I just wanted to raise a disscussion to be opposed to other points of view.
    What is happening in Gaza is the beginning of victory,... a point of view of some people??
    What do you think about this conflict???
    I hate the abuse of power. what about you ???Are you with power or aginst it??
    Go ahead .share us with your point of view.take a step and write what you think about it .
    زائر

مُساهمة من طرف Guest الجمعة يناير 23, 2009 4:48 am

Hello,
    None of my students have seen fit to contribute yet, so I thought I would add a few ideas or questions.
    As someone thousands of miles removed from the scene, the latest rocket attacks from Gaza and the resulting Israeli invasion seem like a constantly repeating event whether it is happening in S. Lebanon or Gaza. Does anything ever result from either sides actions aside from casualties?
    Thanks
    زائر

مُساهمة من طرف Guest الخميس يناير 29, 2009 5:43 am

How can we convince both sides about this point???
    The result is nothing but casualties and destruction.
    What do you think of a paper played under the table?And Who is playing it???
    there is something not clear in my opinion.OR in other words not logical in the last war...
    Thanks.
    lmesbahuddin

ذكر Number of posts : 97
    What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Right_bar_bleue

Forum\'s Respect :
    What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Right_bar_bleue

profile pic : What do you think about what's happening in Gaza? Educat10
    Registration date : 07/02/2009

مُساهمة من طرف lmesbahuddin الأحد مارس 08, 2009 1:25 pm

I am a 5th grader in Mr. Fitz's class. These are one of the many topics that as Mr. Fitz said are not seen publically

مواضيع مماثلة

-

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة مارس 29, 2024 8:57 am