Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum

Dear Guest , Welcome to Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum . If this is
the 1st visit we would like to join us and register However dear
member , logIn and share us your valuable topics.
Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum


    Cool Facts

    avatar
    lmesbahuddin
    MEMBER

    ذكر Number of posts : 97
    Age : 22
    Location : Missouri, USA
    points :
    Cool Facts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cool Facts Right_bar_bleue

    Forum\'s Respect :
    Cool Facts Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Cool Facts Right_bar_bleue

    profile pic : Cool Facts Educat10
    Points : 3935
    Reputation : 1
    Registration date : 07/02/2009

    Cool Facts Empty Cool Facts

    مُساهمة من طرف lmesbahuddin في الجمعة مارس 06, 2009 10:48 am

    Planet Earth

    1. Norwegians drink 10.7 kilograms of coffee per person every year and they also lead the globe in anxiety disorders.

    2. The average person in the United Kingdom drinks as much tea as 23 Italians.

    3. Guinea has the wettest capital on the planet with 3.7 meters of rain every year.

    4. Greenlanders have 23.6 square miles of land per person.

    5. 98% of Antarctica is ice; meanwhile, the other 2% is categorized as "barren rock".

    6. The Mall in Washington D.C. is 1.4 times larger than Vatican City.

    7. Brazil takes up 47.8% of South America.

    8. Canada lays claim to more water than any other nation.

    9. Almost all of the Cook Islands are covered by forest.

    10. Finland is considered to be the least corrupt nation in the world.



    Source: Damien Setlich

      الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الأربعاء نوفمبر 13, 2019 7:34 pm