Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum

Dear Guest , Welcome to Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum . If this is
the 1st visit we would like to join us and register However dear
member , logIn and share us your valuable topics.

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Dear Guest , Welcome to Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum . If this is
the 1st visit we would like to join us and register However dear
member , logIn and share us your valuable topics.

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

المواضيع الأخيرة

» 2009-2010/
A Musical Performance Emptyالإثنين مارس 09, 2020 12:40 am من طرف Admin

» SETIC Executive Committee
A Musical Performance Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 19, 2012 10:41 pm من طرف Neyoulla Al Jurdi

» Vote for your eligible candidates on Wednesday!
A Musical Performance Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 19, 2012 12:45 am من طرف Neyoulla Al Jurdi

» Welcome To SETIC !!!
A Musical Performance Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 12, 2012 4:40 am من طرف Admin

» Science Fair 2012 2013
A Musical Performance Emptyالخميس نوفمبر 01, 2012 8:26 pm من طرف Samer Al Sayegh

» Happy NewYear 2011
A Musical Performance Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 31, 2010 10:01 am من طرف زائر

» welcome adha
A Musical Performance Emptyالأحد أكتوبر 31, 2010 10:52 pm من طرف زائر

» Test Picture
A Musical Performance Emptyالأربعاء أبريل 21, 2010 4:16 pm من طرف Samer Al Sayegh

» Mail Has Arrived at MICDS!
A Musical Performance Emptyالجمعة فبراير 26, 2010 4:34 am من طرف زائر

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

مكتبة الصور

A Musical Performance Empty

A Musical Performance

زائر

A Musical Performance Empty A Musical Performance

مُساهمة من طرف Guest الجمعة فبراير 13, 2009 2:42 am

Music is the sensation of a human,and the principal of poetry rythym,this sensation is simply shone and described through simple musical instruments, which combine their sounds together to give a masterpeice,this was what filled the musical performance I have recently watched.
    I felt so lucky to recieve a ticket to attend this performance from between millions who challenged to buy one in the ticket booth where stood a massive crowd,and now let me move to the description of this performance.the smooth music that night blended with my feelings leaving a very sensitive and positivev impression on me, it made me forget the annoyment from the crowd around me,and i flew out of this world,,closing my eyes,i can see myself moving restlessley between the notes of Beethoven's brilliant symphony ,and that was an unforgettable feeling plus being the best therapy for relaxation.This musical performance has just shone through music how sensible and tolerant Beethoven was, who wasn't able to describe and show his feelings through words due to his deafness, but just with brilliant symphonies which made him shine with glory.
    My circumstances and surroundings weren't that royal or precious,but the royality and importance of the music has raised them to more than just majesty.The chairs were hard, and were covered with black, soft leather,the place was dark,but the stage was shining with lights held above it,and this glowing light made the instruments shine, which shone how clean and tidy were they.
    A musical performance is a pleasant place to visit or spend an evening in,and contains an inspiring performance which leaves an impression of happiness,an eliminates spiritual agony.

عدل سابقا من قبل rabih sarieddeen في الجمعة فبراير 13, 2009 2:47 am عدل 1 مرات (السبب : some grammar and spelling mistakes due to speed while typing.)
    lmesbahuddin

ذكر Number of posts : 97
    A Musical Performance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Musical Performance Right_bar_bleue

Forum\'s Respect :
    A Musical Performance Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Musical Performance Right_bar_bleue

profile pic : A Musical Performance Educat10
    Registration date : 07/02/2009

A Musical Performance Empty رد: A Musical Performance

مُساهمة من طرف lmesbahuddin الجمعة مارس 06, 2009 10:44 am

I went to watch an orchestra play at a symphony hall, me and everyone in my class it was a class trip

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو السبت أبريل 27, 2024 12:09 pm