Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum

Dear Guest , Welcome to Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum . If this is
the 1st visit we would like to join us and register However dear
member , logIn and share us your valuable topics.
Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

المواضيع الأخيرة

» SETIC Executive Committee
الأربعاء ديسمبر 19, 2012 10:41 pm من طرف Neyoulla Al Jurdi

» Vote for your eligible candidates on Wednesday!
الأربعاء ديسمبر 19, 2012 12:45 am من طرف Neyoulla Al Jurdi

» Welcome To SETIC !!!
الأربعاء ديسمبر 12, 2012 4:40 am من طرف Admin

» Science Fair 2012 2013
الخميس نوفمبر 01, 2012 8:26 pm من طرف Samer Al Sayegh

» Happy NewYear 2011
الجمعة ديسمبر 31, 2010 10:01 am من طرف زائر

» welcome adha
الأحد أكتوبر 31, 2010 10:52 pm من طرف زائر

» Test Picture
الأربعاء أبريل 21, 2010 4:16 pm من طرف Samer Al Sayegh

» Mail Has Arrived at MICDS!
الجمعة فبراير 26, 2010 4:34 am من طرف زائر

» What is the hardest thing about being a student?
السبت ديسمبر 05, 2009 1:03 am من طرف زائر

تدفق ال RSS


Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

مكتبة الصور



    Amazing Respiratory Facts

    شاطر

    Balkees
    MEMBER

    انثى Number of posts : 12
    Location : Aaley Lebanon
    points :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Forum\'s Respect :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Points : 3624
    Reputation : 0
    Registration date : 13/11/2008

    Amazing Respiratory Facts

    مُساهمة من طرف Balkees في الأحد فبراير 22, 2009 1:37 am

    Amazing Respiratory Facts
    The right lung is slightly larger than the left. Hairs in the nose help to clean the air we breathe as well as warming it. The highest recorded "sneeze speed" is 165 km per hour. The surface area of the lungs is roughly the same size as a tennis court. The capillaries in the lungs would extend 1,600 kilometers if placed end to end. We lose half a liter of water a day through breathing. This is the water vapor we see when we breathe onto glass. A person at rest usually breathes between 12 and 15 times a minute. The breathing rate is faster in children and women than in men.

    lmesbahuddin
    MEMBER

    ذكر Number of posts : 97
    Age : 21
    Location : Missouri, USA
    points :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Forum\'s Respect :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    profile pic :
    Points : 3541
    Reputation : 1
    Registration date : 07/02/2009

    رد: Amazing Respiratory Facts

    مُساهمة من طرف lmesbahuddin في الإثنين مارس 02, 2009 9:44 am

    this isn't respiratory but your small intestine if laid out straight it would go for miles.

    Guest
    زائر

    رد: Amazing Respiratory Facts

    مُساهمة من طرف Guest في الثلاثاء مارس 03, 2009 2:11 am

    With respect to the small intestine:
    In the adult, the small intestine measures on average about 22 ft (6.7 m) with a diameter of 1–2 in (2.5–5 cm). It consists of three segments: the short duodenum, the jejunum, which represents 40% of the small intestine, and the terminal ileum, which accounts for the remaining 60% and which empties into the large intestine. The small intestine thus forms a passage going from the pylorus (opening from the stomach) to the large intestine.

    lmesbahuddin
    MEMBER

    ذكر Number of posts : 97
    Age : 21
    Location : Missouri, USA
    points :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Forum\'s Respect :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    profile pic :
    Points : 3541
    Reputation : 1
    Registration date : 07/02/2009

    رد: Amazing Respiratory Facts

    مُساهمة من طرف lmesbahuddin في الثلاثاء مارس 03, 2009 10:07 am

    i did not know that

    Guest
    زائر

    رد: Amazing Respiratory Facts

    مُساهمة من طرف Guest في الأربعاء مارس 04, 2009 3:42 am

    Can you write a little about yourself

    lmesbahuddin
    MEMBER

    ذكر Number of posts : 97
    Age : 21
    Location : Missouri, USA
    points :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    Forum\'s Respect :
    0 / 1000 / 100

    profile pic :
    Points : 3541
    Reputation : 1
    Registration date : 07/02/2009

    رد: Amazing Respiratory Facts

    مُساهمة من طرف lmesbahuddin في الجمعة مارس 06, 2009 10:37 am

    Sure, I am a typical 11 year old boy. I go to school at MICDS which is located in St. Louis,MO,USA. My favorite subjects in school are World Cultures (A mix of Geography, History and Social Studies.), Science,Drama and Math. Everyone likes Physical Education too.

    When I come home I usually do my homework, eat dinner, and go on the computer.

    And for a little bit on my personal life, I am a Muslim like many others on this site, on Sundays i go to Sunday Madrassa (School), and might go to a separate Arabic course on Saturday.

    Labeeb

      الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الثلاثاء أكتوبر 16, 2018 3:40 am