Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum

Dear Guest , Welcome to Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum . If this is
the 1st visit we would like to join us and register However dear
member , logIn and share us your valuable topics.

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

Dear Guest , Welcome to Irfan High School Sawfar's Forum . If this is
the 1st visit we would like to join us and register However dear
member , logIn and share us your valuable topics.

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

دخول

لقد نسيت كلمة السر

المواضيع الأخيرة

» 2009-2010/
What MICDS students did on their spring break! Emptyالإثنين مارس 09, 2020 12:40 am من طرف Admin

» SETIC Executive Committee
What MICDS students did on their spring break! Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 19, 2012 10:41 pm من طرف Neyoulla Al Jurdi

» Vote for your eligible candidates on Wednesday!
What MICDS students did on their spring break! Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 19, 2012 12:45 am من طرف Neyoulla Al Jurdi

» Welcome To SETIC !!!
What MICDS students did on their spring break! Emptyالأربعاء ديسمبر 12, 2012 4:40 am من طرف Admin

» Science Fair 2012 2013
What MICDS students did on their spring break! Emptyالخميس نوفمبر 01, 2012 8:26 pm من طرف Samer Al Sayegh

» Happy NewYear 2011
What MICDS students did on their spring break! Emptyالجمعة ديسمبر 31, 2010 10:01 am من طرف زائر

» welcome adha
What MICDS students did on their spring break! Emptyالأحد أكتوبر 31, 2010 10:52 pm من طرف زائر

» Test Picture
What MICDS students did on their spring break! Emptyالأربعاء أبريل 21, 2010 4:16 pm من طرف Samer Al Sayegh

» Mail Has Arrived at MICDS!
What MICDS students did on their spring break! Emptyالجمعة فبراير 26, 2010 4:34 am من طرف زائر

تدفق ال RSS

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

مكتبة الصور

What MICDS students did on their spring break! Empty

+22
tyoung
jclarkson
cgillis
bstorts
mbrouster
hmedart
nshearing
rthompson
mcuppenyard
ssant
klaughlin
fmullenix
willmcdowell
kharrison
jlowrey
lmesbahuddin
ashah
jpaine
sfinlay
ohunt
mcondie
ameyer
26 مشترك

What MICDS students did on their spring break!

زائر

What MICDS students did on their spring break! Empty What MICDS students did on their spring break!

مُساهمة من طرف Guest الإثنين مارس 30, 2009 7:18 pm

MICDS students, what did you do during your 2 weeks of spring break?
    زائر

What MICDS students did on their spring break! Empty رد: What MICDS students did on their spring break!

مُساهمة من طرف Guest الأربعاء أبريل 01, 2009 10:07 am

for 1 week, i went to Arizona and I had a one-day volleyball tournament.
    زائر

What MICDS students did on their spring break! Empty رد: What MICDS students did on their spring break!

مُساهمة من طرف Guest الخميس أبريل 02, 2009 10:24 pm

I stayed in St. Louis and became a pool lifeguard. There was a lot of pizza and ice cream involved in my holiday as well.
    ameyer
    ameyer

انثى Number of posts : 4
    What MICDS students did on their spring break! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What MICDS students did on their spring break! Right_bar_bleue

Forum\'s Respect :
    What MICDS students did on their spring break! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What MICDS students did on their spring break! Right_bar_bleue

profile pic : What MICDS students did on their spring break! Educat10
    Registration date : 04/02/2009

مُساهمة من طرف ameyer الخميس أبريل 02, 2009 10:28 pm

I went to Florida for 2 weeks. I went to the beach a lot. Smile
    mcondie

Forum\'s Respect :

Registration date : 06/02/2009

مُساهمة من طرف mcondie الخميس أبريل 02, 2009 10:31 pm

Very Happy I went to Colorado and Idaho and Wyoming!!!! We skied and sled and snowboarded and all that stuff!! I also Shopped all the time in their little resort shops which was awesome!!!!!!!!!! Chau, Bye Bridget flower
    ohunt
    ohunt

انثى Number of posts : 13

Forum\'s Respect :

مُساهمة من طرف ohunt الخميس أبريل 02, 2009 10:32 pm

i went to ohio and new jersey. it was cold. Mad

i also dropped my mp3 player down a hole Crying or Very sad

libby afro
    sfinlay

انثى Number of posts : 11

Forum\'s Respect :

مُساهمة من طرف sfinlay الخميس أبريل 02, 2009 10:34 pm

I went to peru. we went to the amazon and saw spiders,tucans ,and monkeys. We also went to machu picchu and climbed wayana picchu (the mountain behind machu picchu). There were also lots of llamas!

Sarah
    jpaine

Forum\'s Respect :

Registration date : 06/02/2009

مُساهمة من طرف jpaine الخميس أبريل 02, 2009 10:35 pm

Very Happy over spring break i went to a carnival cruise to the bahamas for 1 week it was so hot in the bahamas its like someone put you in an oven but the beach was fun but i got sand everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i went to nasau and free port and i went mini golfing and i won out of my whole family
    ashah
    ashah

ذكر Number of posts : 2

Forum\'s Respect :

Registration date : 07/02/2009

مُساهمة من طرف ashah الخميس أبريل 02, 2009 11:45 pm

i went to kansas city and met my friend shahryar after 7 1/2 years
    lmesbahuddin

ذكر Number of posts : 97

Forum\'s Respect :

مُساهمة من طرف lmesbahuddin الخميس أبريل 02, 2009 11:47 pm

i got certified in scuba diving-Jake (i will be there in 1minute)
    jlowrey
    jlowrey

ذكر Number of posts : 6

Forum\'s Respect :

مُساهمة من طرف jlowrey الخميس أبريل 02, 2009 11:48 pm

I went to california and almost got hit by britany spears. affraid
    I was driving home from the airport and was almost through the traffic light and she almost plowed into the front of our car from the side Suspect
    kharrison
    kharrison

Forum\'s Respect :

مُساهمة من طرف kharrison الخميس أبريل 02, 2009 11:49 pm

Over spring break I went to D&B dave and busters, I went to Incredible Pizza co, and I went to see taken. I also went to my cousins house.
    willmcdowell

ذكر Number of posts : 1

Forum\'s Respect :

Month of birth : march
    Day of birth : 25
    Registration date : 02/04/2009

مُساهمة من طرف willmcdowell الخميس أبريل 02, 2009 11:52 pm

I went to ski in California and Nevada.
    I went to Chicago too
    fmullenix
    fmullenix

Forum\'s Respect :

Registration date : 09/02/2009

مُساهمة من طرف fmullenix الخميس أبريل 02, 2009 11:54 pm

I went to Captiva island an island off of Florida and went on a boat and fished and dolphins came and jumped in the waves the boat made.
    klaughlin
    klaughlin

انثى Number of posts : 2

Forum\'s Respect :

Registration date : 03/02/2009

مُساهمة من طرف klaughlin الجمعة أبريل 03, 2009 2:20 am

I stay at home and played volleyball.
    Katie
    ssant
    ssant

انثى Number of posts : 6

Forum\'s Respect :

مُساهمة من طرف ssant الجمعة أبريل 03, 2009 2:23 am

On spring break I did not go anywhere, but I read 4 book at home.
    Sarah S. flower
    mcuppenyard
    mcuppenyard

انثى Number of posts : 11

Forum\'s Respect :

مُساهمة من طرف mcuppenyard الجمعة أبريل 03, 2009 2:23 am

I went to Columbia, MO and Moberly, MO to see my grandparents, aunts, and uncles.
    I played with my friends and went to the zoo.

-Madi
    rthompson
    rthompson

انثى Number of posts : 8

Forum\'s Respect :

مُساهمة من طرف rthompson الجمعة أبريل 03, 2009 2:24 am

I went to Tampa Bay and Boca Raton in Florida. I went in to the beach and went to play in the sand. One day we spent the whole day going back and forth from and too the beach and the pool. It was really fun in Florida when I was there.
    زائر

مُساهمة من طرف Guest الجمعة أبريل 03, 2009 2:26 am

This spring break I stayed home with my dad for the first week. We went to many places with him like union station and the humane society. That weekend my uncle came into town. And we went to Tan-Tara resort that weekend also. Then my mom stayed home with us for second week. While i also sat on the couch using electronics with a broken toe. HAPPY SPRING BREAK I HAD!! affraid cat lol! ~Kaitlen Crawford
    nshearing
    nshearing

Forum\'s Respect :

مُساهمة من طرف nshearing الجمعة أبريل 03, 2009 2:27 am

Over spring break I went to Barbados on the Caribbean chain. It was very fun and I got a sunburn and was peeling for a while. We did surfing, scuba diving and swam with turtles.
    Nicole Very Happy

I went to Columbia for my sister, she had a competition in the Science Olympiad.
    Grace (Iggy) Wink
    hmedart

انثى Number of posts : 2

Forum\'s Respect :

Registration date : 18/02/2009

مُساهمة من طرف hmedart الجمعة أبريل 03, 2009 2:27 am

For 9 days I went to Naples, FL. my cousins also came. We swam in the ocean, played frisbee on the beach at sunset. and took walks on the beach late at night. it was really fun!
    - Hayden
    mbrouster
    mbrouster

انثى Number of posts : 3

Forum\'s Respect :

مُساهمة من طرف mbrouster الجمعة أبريل 03, 2009 2:28 am

hi there!!! Twisted Evil
    i went to my house in captiva island, FL
    i saw a guy, on a surf board and i went on a small paddle boat
    i went swimming in a pool
    زائر

مُساهمة من طرف Guest الجمعة أبريل 03, 2009 3:09 am

Over my spring break, I drove to Florida, and we stayed for two weeks and I fell of my bike and got a cut that looks like Africa.
    What a Face Mac Rouse

for my spring break I went to cancun mexico and got to go to different kinds of markets. I also got to go to a live Marriachi concert.

Max afro
    bstorts

Forum\'s Respect :

Registration date : 05/02/2009

مُساهمة من طرف bstorts الجمعة أبريل 03, 2009 3:13 am

i went to mexico affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid Basketball
    cgillis

ذكر Number of posts : 7

Forum\'s Respect :

Registration date : 08/12/2008

مُساهمة من طرف cgillis الجمعة أبريل 03, 2009 3:13 am

Over spring break i stayed here in st.louis and did stuff we never usually get to do. we went up in the arch, went golfing, went on a bike ride, and did a lot of other stuff. it was really fun and i cant wait till summer.

-charlie
    jclarkson

Forum\'s Respect :

مُساهمة من طرف jclarkson الجمعة أبريل 03, 2009 3:14 am

For my spring break I went to Virginia Beach, Virginia. I played a lot of basketball. I also played a lot of football and soccer on the beach. Lastly, I jumped in the freezing cold Atlantic Ocean. I could not feel my legs or body. I had a blast! Basketball
    tyoung
    tyoung

ذكر Number of posts : 11

Forum\'s Respect :

مُساهمة من طرف tyoung الجمعة أبريل 03, 2009 3:15 am

for my spring break i went to clearwater/tampa in florida. when there, i stepped on a giant hermet crab. it hurt. then i came home and got sick lol!
    toby/benyoung

In spring break I also went to Clearwater. I also went parasailing and went to the beach a lot. I also went to Caledisi island for one day. afro Haris
    jlevinson

ذكر Number of posts : 9

Forum\'s Respect :

مُساهمة من طرف jlevinson الجمعة أبريل 03, 2009 3:15 am

I spent a relaxing spring break in St.Louis and had a lot of fun. I practically did nothing! I did go to the Sky Zone(a giant warehouse of trampolines) for 4 days in a row afro
    traclin

ذكر Number of posts : 7

Forum\'s Respect :

مُساهمة من طرف traclin الجمعة أبريل 03, 2009 3:15 am

I went to Utah. I went went skiing it was really sunny ny. I had lots of fun going down the mountain. I only fell 12 times. lol! It was still fun though. I ate at some resteraunts up on top of the mountain. I played with my friends I have known for 7 years. Tyler Raclin
    hfan

Forum\'s Respect :

مُساهمة من طرف hfan الجمعة أبريل 03, 2009 3:17 am

During spring break, I went to China and Cambodia. I went to see my old friends from Washington D.C and saw my friends school. I also went to see my grandparents and ate some sweet and sour fish which tastes like chicken. When I went to Cambodia, I stayed in a 5 star hotel called Raffles Hotel le royal I visited my dad and met his driver Chenny ( Kenny Chesney combined.) We went to see the malls and the sport facilities and huge houses. It was so much fun. Very Happy Cool afro
    Fact: Cambodia is a pretty poor country and always drives motorcycles.
    ifarthing

ذكر Number of posts : 11

Forum\'s Respect :

مُساهمة من طرف ifarthing الجمعة أبريل 03, 2009 3:18 am

During my spring break I stayed at home and went on the computer and played outside the end!!
    زائر

مُساهمة من طرف Guest السبت أبريل 04, 2009 5:08 pm

Hi all,
    we will have our summer break next thursday. we will have 11 days for fun. Do you have a lot of Homework during the spring vacation?
    زائر

مُساهمة من طرف Guest الثلاثاء أبريل 07, 2009 10:35 pm

Hello,
    Have a great time on vacation. According to our school rules we are not allowed to have work during our breaks.
    Mike

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو الجمعة أبريل 19, 2024 11:36 am